On 4/4/07, James CE Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Jerome,

My latest nohup.out is http://rafb.net/p/seMDUu17.html. I've dumped the
classloader of my app as well as the system classloader. It appears that I
have a RealmClassloader loading my classes and it has everything it needs.

However, http://rafb.net/p/qC12GT63.html captures my execution from within
Eclipse. Here we see that all of the dependencies are in the system
classloader.

Perhaps Spring is looking to the (mostly empty) system classloader in the
case where it fails?

Any insights would be appreciated.

In the xfire maven plugin, i've had to override the class loader,
otherwise Spring would not find the appropriate classes/resources. See

http://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/trunk/mojo/mojo-sandbox/xfire-maven-plugin/src/main/java/org/codehaus/mojo/xfire/WsdlgenMojo.java

I would guess that you need to do something similar in your plugin.

Cheers,