Yes I've read the conversation. and it works.
I can finally go on with cavaeatemptor

On 4/5/07, Wayne Fay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I actually sent another email to the list with some more details:
        date            Apr 3, 2007 10:25 AM
        subject         Surefire TestNG troubles

Mark D. responded that TestNG's API changed so they break Surefire,
but this is currently being worked on, so hopefully we'll get some
working releases soon.

He suggested using the latest TestNG Ant plugin with Antrun if you
need functionality in v5.2+.

Wayne