De : Dennis Lundberg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : jeudi 5 avril 2007 13:17
À : Maven Users List
Objet : Re: [MAVEN][2.0.5] JXR files not included in site report when
using a custom build directory

Ephemeris Lappis wrote:
Hello.
I've tried what you said, but I have another problem when I explicitly
change the JXR plugin version to snapshot : it seems that this
indirectly
activate some dependency on
"org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-utils:jar:1.4.1-SNAPSHOT", and no repository
hold it. I use "http://repo1.maven.org/maven2"; and
"http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository";, and, if I'm not
wrong, this project is not anymore in snapshot state... If I understand
the
error message, the snapshot dependency comes from
"org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:maven-plugin:2.3.1-
20070302.
212423-2"...

Am I wrong ?
Unless you haven't done so already, I recommend that you lock down the
versions of all plugins in your pom. When you enabled the SNAPSHOT repo
you opened up for SNAPSHOTs of other plugins as well, unless you have
locked down the version for them.

Thanks anyway...

--
Ephemeris Lappis