Use Spring instead as Spring will get rid of the hibernate config and
XDoclet will create the hibernate mappings.

On 4/6/07, Peter L. Berghold <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Fri, 2007-04-06 at 15:15 -0500, Eric Redmond wrote:

> <plugin>
>   <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
>   <artifactId>xdoclet-maven-plugin</artifactId>
>   <version>1.0-alpha-2</version>

BINGO!  That was the one piece of information I wasn't getting.  The
examples I was looking at on line (which I cut/paste literally)
referenced SNAPSHOTs.

LAST QUESTION (for now) concerns generating generating the
hibernate.cfg.xml file.  Something tells me I have to add entries in the
project.properties file to make this happen.  Am I warm? Or do I need to
create a hibernate.properties file?

--
Peter L. Berghold                               Unix Professional
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   AIM: redcowdawg YIM: blue_cowdawg

--
---
Thanks,

http://www.baselogic.com