Gianfranco Oldani on 19/03/07 07:41, wrote:
I want also add that every management should be concerned with software quality and a convenient dashboard which allow to drive software quality. Lot of plugins go in that direction. Have a look for example to the project we are starting at hortis with the goal to offer such software quality dashboard to every Maven enabled team: sonar.hortis.ch

Good luck and enjoy Maven.

Hi Gianfranco,

Sonar looks very useful if I could persuade the managers to believe in code quality. That is the difficult bit though where I am at the moment. One of the problems is that there is learning required to understand several of the code quality statistical measures.

However the trend graphs make up for that to a certain extent!

Regards
Adam