Hello, i have just created an issue for this task :
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SCM-296
Hope it helps

On 3/21/07, Antoine Véret <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Well, i didnt know the difference ...

So yes, I will add support for UCM, for the checkout task.

Antoine

        I think "-stream" is for Clearcase UCM, right?
        Clearcase UCM isn't supported yet, but maybe you can help us to add
support.

        I don't think it's a big work.

        Emmanuel

        Antoine Veret a ?crit :