Good day,

In addition to Sudheendra's message, you'd for your test resources

<project>
  <build>
    <testResources>
      <testResource>
        <directory>src/test/java/resources</directory>
      </testResource>
    </testResources>
  </build>
</project>

Btw, the default resource directories for the main and for the test are
src/main/resources and src/test/resources respectively.

Cheers,
Franz