From: Roland Asmann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2007 5:56 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: relase plugin, multimodule-project and internal depenencies

Hi,

Nothing wrong, I have a similar problem myself. If you add the release-plugin
to your POM and tell it to run the targets 'clean install' instead of 'clean
intergration-test', everything will work fine.

--
Roland Asmann

CFC Informationssysteme Entwicklungsgesellschaft m.b.H Bäckerstrasse 1/2/7
A-1010 Wien FN 266155f, Handelsgericht Wien

Tel.: +43/1/513 88 77 - 27
Fax.: +43/1/513 88 62
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: www.cfc.at