Hi,

see comments inline

Am Sonntag, den 15.04.2007, 12:54 +0400 schrieb Zoheir Ezziane:
> Hello again,
>
> I deleted the .m2 directory and run the command "mvn resources:resources
> -cpu -X" and here is the output:
>
> + Error stacktraces are turned on.
> Maven version: 2.0.6
> [DEBUG] Building Maven user-level plugin registry from: 'C:\Documents
> and Settings\zezziane.NDUC\.m2\plugin-registry.xml'
> [DEBUG] Building Maven global-level plugin registry from:
> 'D:\ECLIPS\MAVEN-~1.6\bin\..\conf\plugin-registry.xml'
> [INFO] Scanning for projects...
> [INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'resources'.

Here it starts searching for the plugin ...

> [INFO] org.apache.maven.plugins: checking for updates from central
> [WARNING] repository metadata for: 'org.apache.maven.plugins' could not
> be retrieved from repository: central due to an error: Error
> transferring file

[...]

... and fails in the first step while fetching the metadata for the
group the plugin belongs to.

>From the error message I would guess there is a problem with your
Internet connection. Are you behind a proxy and haven't configured maven
properly [1]? Or perhaps a (personal) firewall is blocking maven
(Windows Firewall or something else)?

-Tim

[1] http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-proxies.html