Hi,

"mvn install" will always install to your local repository..
"mvn deploy" however, will install your artifact in a remote repository..

Cheers
Jo

On 4/16/07, mateamargo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I need to install a program in a repository, but not in my local one.
Everytime I run "mvn install" it installs into my
"/home/user/.m2/repository" directory, but I need it somewhere else.
I have tryied moving the files manually, but it doesn't seems to work.

Any ideas?

Thanks.