well...you can do it the quick-n-dirty way, and just manually delete
everything under .m2/repository/com/* (or subdirs that you want to refresh)

--davis

On 4/16/07, Baz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Davis,

Thanks for replying.

After I reviewed the webpage, I wonder how i can delete/refresh one
single directory... for example, "com" directory under the local repo.
There is only "exclude" but no "include".

B.