If you want to try the latest unreleased version of a plugin you should read this page:

http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-development-plugins.html

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi,

at the maven repository is still the version 2.0-beta-5 available only.
Where could I get the fixed plugin or when will be the release of
2.0-beta-6 ?

Regards
Andre Sudhoff

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I looked at the code of the site plugin and it seems this is a bug in maven-site-plugin as published but solved in the trunk of the source code [MSITE-91].

Hth,

Nick Stolwijk

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi,

I've tried to move the "src/site" directory to "site/src/site" using

<plugin>
        <configuration>
                <siteDirectory>${basedir}/site/src/site</siteDirectory>
        </configuration>
</plugin>

When I create the site all resources from the subdirectories (apt,
fml, xdoc) except
the "site.xml" (.../site/src/site/site.xml) are used.
If I put the "site.xml" to the src/site directory all works fine.
Could anybody help
me why the site descriptor is not taken from the
configured site directory ".../site/src/site" ?

Regards
Andre Sudhoff

Dennis Lundberg