I have some issues trying to get an ant-based mojo to work (need access to a
classpath ref in the ant script of the mojo - similar to
http://www.nabble.com/-m2--Ant-driven-plugins-and-classpath-refid%27s-tf937983s177.html#a2429897).

Anyone know how to do that?

Are Ant Mojos still supported / available in 2.0.6?  I find only a reference
to 2.0.4 source code on the plugin website.  Actually I can't find a website
for the plugin that doesn't include the 2.0.4 label in the URL (e.g.
http://maven.apache.org/ref/2.0.4/maven-plugin-tools/maven-plugin-tools-ant).
Is it still available?