Hi,

have you read the introductory material available for maven? Declaring
dependencies is quite a fundamental concept.

I would advise you to have a look at the 'Maven Getting Started
Guide' [1] and/or the free maven book from Mergere [2].

This guide [1] might also be of interest.

-Tim

[1] http://maven.apache.org/guides/getting-started/index.html
[2] http://www.mergere.com/m2book_download.jsp
[3] http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-3rd-party-jars-local.html

Am Mittwoch, den 18.04.2007, 11:52 +0530 schrieb Ramesh Babu Pokala -
TLS, Chennai: