Fantastic news - thanks very much

James

-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis Lundberg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 9:28 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Plugin release schedules

Hi James,

I pinged the dev list about the IDEA plugin last week, to see if anyone
had something more they wanted to add before a release. I'm planning to
release 2.1 within the next couple of weeks.

Shute, James wrote:
> Apologies if this question is answered in an FAQ somewhere but I can't

> for the life of me find it...
>
> Where should I look to see what the release schedule is for M2 plugins

> etc?
>
> I'm particularly interested in getting the 2.1 version of the Idea
> plugin as it'll have issue MIDEA-62 fixed.  Given I'm in a corporate
> environment I'd really rather not go down the "build from HEAD" route
> if at all possible, so would like to use the official version if I
can.

> thanks
>
> James

> - - - - - - - - -
>
> This message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of
the designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any review,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited.  This communication is for information purposes only and
should not be regarded as an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an
offer to buy any financial product, an official confirmation of any
transaction, or as an official statement of Lehman Brothers.  Email
transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.
Therefore, we do not represent that this information is complete or
accurate and it should not be relied upon as such.  All information is
subject to change without notice.

Dennis Lundberg

- - - -