Please help, we are at the point of uninstalling Continuum and again
installing everything.  I sincerely hope you can provide a solution for
this, as these problems could come at any time, and we need a way to
handle them gracefully.  Thanks in advance.

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any
action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]