On 4/17/07, Balasubramanian, Ravi Shankar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,

We use maven-surefire-plugin to run our testng test cases. I encountered
a problem where in the maven VM is hanging when one of the test cases
start a separate java process from within it using the java
ProcessBuilder class(which I think is inconsequential here). What I am
doing in the test case is starting a server which I need to be running
throughout my maven builds across different projects. (Some sort of
integration tests.). Following is the structure for my build:
[...]

Can one of you please let me know if there is any glitch anywhere in the
way I have coded my test case or in my setup?

Your problem can come from several places. The best way to
troubleshoot it is to obtain a thread dump from you JVM.

kill -3 PID under Unix, CTRL+Break on Windows I think.