Hi again,

I got the ant-script running from the POM now, partly. When I get to the
<javac>-task in
my build.xml ant file, I get the following error:

[INFO]Error executing ant tasks

Embedded error: The following error occurred while executing this line:
[INFO]C:\Documents and
Settings\asty\Skrivebord\CommonComponents\Jamod\build.xml:121: Unable to
find a javac compiler;
com.sun.tools.javac.Main is not on the classpath.
Perhaps JAVA_HOME does not point to the JDK

In my POM I have the following:

            <plugin>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <id>compile</id>
                        <phase>compile</phase>
                        <configuration>
                            <tasks>
                                <ant antfile="${basedir}/build.xml"
inheritAll="false" inheritRefs="false">
                                    <target name="jar"/>
                                </ant>
                            </tasks>
                        </configuration>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>run</goal>
                        </goals>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
                <dependencies>
                    <dependency>
                        <groupId>ant</groupId>
                        <artifactId>ant-antlr</artifactId>
                        <version>1.6.5</version>
                    </dependency>
                    <dependency>
                        <groupId>antlr</groupId>
                        <artifactId>antlrall</artifactId>
                        <version>2.7.4</version>
                    </dependency>
                </dependencies>
            </plugin>

I had to set "inheritAll" to false, otherwise the ant script didn't seem to
be able to use the ant-defined properties (defined in the
build.xml-file)....

Any ideas ?

Regards
Arne