From: Ben Mills [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 12:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: three questions

Greetings,

I am new to Continuum and have three questions.
Running Continuum 1.0.3 on Linux (CentoOS 4.4)

1) It seems that I cannot configure Developers (i.e. for email or IM
notification) or Dependancies within the web interface for a project
if using Ant.  Is this only available for Maven2 projects?

2) The continuum.log seems fairly verbose but I noticed that there
are some <configuration> options in application.xml regarding the log
file settings (i.e. WARN, INFO, etc) - is there any online
information about these settings in application.xml?

3) Is there any way to configure the Schedules to be project specific?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ben Mills

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any
action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]