Hi all,
I'm really newbie with maven2 and Proximity, but I
have to set up an inhouse repository architecture by putting some
libraries (artifacts--jars) on a local web server.
We were first
using Ant, so the jars was just in a lib directory ! but now I think
that maven have more complicated way to store liraries :
.../groupid/artifactid/version/artifact

I downloaded and installed the maven2 eclipse plugin, downloaded and installed
Proximity with Tomcat 6, but the problem is :

Can I use proximity to store artifacts wich was developed by our company, or
other 3rd party jars ? (if yes, how will I do ?)
Can I access Proximity from myeclipse maven2 plugin ? (if yes, how will I do ?)

Please
help me I feel so confused with all this, because I tried to play with
config files, reading the doc, looking in the forums but I think my
mind is still blocking :-)

Nawfel

Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur
Yahoo! Questions/Réponses
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com