For a starter, see http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-m1-m2.html.

HTH,
-Lukas

jill han wrote:
Thanks for your reply. Here is the part of project.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<project>

    <extend>../project.xml</extend>

    <name>NEO</name>

    <shortDescription>NEO</shortDescription>

    <siteDirectory>c:\Tomcat4_1_27\webapps</siteDirectory>

    <dependencies>

        <dependency>

            <id>commons-codec</id>

            <version>1.0-dev</version>

            <properties>

                <war.bundle>true</war.bundle>

            </properties>

        </dependency>

        <dependency>

          <id>commons-fileupload</id>

          <version>1.0-rc1</version>

<url>http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/fileupload/index.html</url>

          <properties>

            <war.bundle>true</war.bundle>

          </properties>

        </dependency>

    </dependencies>

</project>

Would you please specify the steps that I should follow to make the
process easier?

And please help me to join the maven user list. I tried, but I don't
know why my name still is not in the list. I have to copy and paste from
the archive to check and reply the mail.

--- Arnaud HERITIER <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

1.1 RC1 I suppose ..

if you didn't customised a lot maven 1 you can use mvn one:convert to

transform your POM.

Regards

Arnaud