Yes you can set the exclude.

<configuration>
  <excludes>
    <exclude>...</exclude>
  </excludes>
</configuration>

But I'm not sure all scm providers use it.

Emmanuel

ben short a écrit :
Emmanuel,

Thanks for your reply.

I was looking at the following page and saw the exculdes property, i
assumed that i could set it in my pom.

http://maven.apache.org/scm/plugins/status-mojo.html

Thanks

Ben

On 4/24/07, Emmanuel Venisse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Files to ignore are independant of of Maven-SCM but dependent of your scm. So with subversion you use svn:ignore subversion property, with CVS, you put files in .cvsignore file... Maybe we'll add an option in a future release of Maven-SCM, but we don't now.

Emmanuel