Its not clear what you want...

First you say you want your jar plus all dependencies. Jo gave that to
you and you were happy.

Now you come back and you've changed your mind.

What exactly are you looking for?

Wayne

On 4/25/07, JavierL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi

I'm trying with this plugin to get what I waht but without success...

I see jar-with-dependencies but I don't want this. With this assembly my 82k
application jar will weight around 6MB (because will include Spring,
Hibernate and so on). If each time I need to make a fix in my app, I'll need
to distribute 6MB...

I need to get a zip to make a initial distribution of my app. It shoud
include my app.jar file and lib folder with all my jar dependencies.

After read docs I did:

-----
<assembly>
       <id>mydist</id>
       <formats>
       <format>zip</format>
       </formats>
       <includeBaseDirectory>false</includeBaseDirectory>
       <dependencySets>
       <dependencySet>
               <outputDirectory></outputDirectory>
               <outputFileNameMapping></outputFileNameMapping>
               <unpack>false</unpack>
               <scope>compile</scope>
       </dependencySet>
       </dependencySets>
       <files>
               <file>
               <source>target/aplicacionb-2.0.jar</source>
               <outputDirectory></outputDirectory>
           </file>
       </files>
</assembly>
---------

And it generates a zip file with my app.jar but no notices about
dependencies jar !

Could somebody please give me a clue ?

Thanks in advance