My mistake; appears to be inherited!

On 4/25/07, Howard Lewis Ship <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  <build>
    <pluginManagement>
      <plugins>
        <plugin>
          <artifactId>maven-gpg-plugin</artifactId>
          <executions>
            <execution>
              <id>sign-artifacts</id>
              <phase>verify</phase>
              <goals>
                <goal>sign</goal>
              </goals>
            </execution>
          </executions>
        </plugin>
  </plugins>
</pluginManagement>
</build>

  <profiles>
    <profile>
      <id>deploy</id>
      <build>
        <plugins>
          <plugin>
            <artifactId>maven-gpg-plugin</artifactId>
          </plugin>
        </plugins>
      </build>
    </profile>
  </profiles>

This works for the parent POM ("mvn install" does not do PGP, "mvn install
-P deploy" does).  It does not seem to be inherited by child modules.  Is
there a way to do that?