Danke Thorsten, very helpful.

ATB

Stuart

On 4/28/07, Thorsten Heit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Stuart,

> When I run mvn integration-test, I get this in the console:
>

> [INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.
>
> GroupId: org.apache.maven.plugins
> ArtifactId: maven-plugins
> Version: 2-SNAPSHOT

>   org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-plugins:pom:2-SNAPSHOT
>
> >from the specified remote repositories:
>   central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2),
>   mortbay.repo (http://www.mortbay.org/maven2/snapshot),
>   codehaus.snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/),
>   tapestry.javaforge (http://howardlewisship.com/repository)
>

> I googled it an several other links, it seems people say this might be
> outdated or something. Is there a work-around or is this a common
> problem? Where should I look?

This file should be available at the following snapshot repository:
http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/

HTH

Thorsten

Director
Polonious Pty Ltd
(m) 0403 470 123
Polonious Support Numbers:
Sydney: 61-2-9007-9842
Chicago: 1-312-212-3952

This above all: to thine ownself be true,
And it must follow, as the night the day,
Thou canst not then be false to any man.