It should be deprecated, not removed - I'll look into it.

On 25/04/07, Curt Arnold <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Apr 25, 2007, at 2:11 AM, Gregory Kick wrote:

> use <menu ref="reports"/> instead.  i'm pretty sure that ${reports}
> was deprecated anyway.

Using <menu ref="reports"/> fixes the problem and I have updated my
projects in rev 532304.  To get the earlier version, add a -r 532303
to the svn co command.

Use of ${ reports} is described on page 81 of "Better Builds with
Maven" with no mention of imminent  depredation or mention of <menu
ref="reports"/>.  Unsettling to have a working project just stop
working without any explicit upgrade action.