Hi Wayne,
Thanks for your help.
I compared the two "set" output, but didn't find any interesting thing.
MAVEN_HOME, JAVA_HOME, even ANT_HOME, all of which show that
the two system are using the same Maven, JDK and Ant
(In my mind, Ant isn't related to maven-antrun-plugin).

> I'd assume you've got some LANG differences
> or something like that going on.
What's the "LANG" differences?

a cup of Java, cheers!
Sha Jiang