To deploy the resulting artifact that isn't attached to the install/deploy
phase, you need to attach it.
You can use the build helper plugin:
http://mojo.codehaus.org/build-helper-maven-plugin/howto.html

If it's an assembly, you can use the attached goal from the assembly plugin.

Emmanuel

James Abley a écrit :
Sorry, another follow-up.

Is there a clean way to deploy the resulting zip file into a repository?

http://maven.apache.org/pom.html#maven_coordinates

The specified packaging types imply that it isn't possible.

Similarly, this indicates that the discussion is still on-going.

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-1683

Otherwise, I have a locally built zip file which I have to manually
deploy into our internal repository, which would seem to be the wrong
way to do it.

Cheers,

James