Actually I am trying to set framework to test web services. Our all projects
are in compliance with maven except this one.We use sure fire for all other
components.

In this ant script, we deploy the web server , generates wsdl, generates
clients and then run the tests via junit. I can try to go to maven way but it
would be a lot of re work. If I could solve this junit thing then it would be
last step.

Thanks,

Petr

Wayne Fay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: I'm curious... why you can't just use
Maven Surefire plugin to run
your JUnit tests? Why are you doing this "junit via ant" thing at all?

Wayne