Also, even if you use system scope, you will probably still need to
copy the files into the web-inf/lib folder manually.

Wayne

On 5/1/07, Wayne Fay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Do you need these resources to compile your war? If so, you will want
to use <scope>system</scope> and the <systemPath/> property in your
<dependency> declaration.

If not, there are a variety of techniques to copy files from one
directory into another as part of your build process.

Wayne