           <plugin>
               <configuration>
                   <source>1.5</source>
                   <target>1.5</target>
               </configuration>
           </plugin>
        </plugins>
</build>

On 5/2/07, lightbulb432 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm using JDK 1.5 but for some reason Maven gives a compiler error saying
"use -source 5 or higher to enable annotations". How can I tell Maven which
compiler to use?

I don't know much about Maven so I don't know where to change the setting -
would it be a project-level setting, would it be a custom property, would it
be a plugin option?

Thanks.