Is there a way to pass in maven_opts at run time? I have the environment variable set and it works when I run maven from my console, but I'm using a build manager and it seems to be calling maven and it's ignoring the environment variable some how. I was wondering if there was a way I could call maven and specify "-Xmx384m -Xms256m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m -verbose:gc" via the command line to ensure it's using those.