Hi all!

I want to use Maven 2 to manage a project which consists of a XSLT-library and
modules of XML-files using it.
E.g., I have a module "core" containing several XSLT-files to transform a
special XML-format into HTML and some CSS/Image-files needed for further
styling.

Then, I have some other modules, each containing a set of those XML-files,
depending on the "core" module and its stylesheets.

What I want Maven to do here is to manage downloading and providing the scripts
in "core" to each of the dependent modules and maybe the transformation and
packaging process itself, but for this I could call an Ant-task.  I couldn't
find any information on this subject, and would like to know details like which
directory structure to use for Maven in this case (or whether that does not
matter), and if there exists already some "best practice" for such an usage of
Maven.

I hope I made clear what I need, but if not, I'll try to explain further
details.

Many thanks in advance,
Daniel Kraft
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged
Access to this email by anyone other than the intended addressee is
unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any
review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any action taken or
omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
are not the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this
message to the sender and delete the message, any attachments, and any copies
thereof from your system.