Understood. I won't interfere any more in this thread -- I've done
enough already. ;-)

Wayne

On 5/7/07, Jochen Wiedmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 5/7/07, Wayne Fay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Try adding a dependency on (below) inside the plugin:

This might be a possible workaround, but

  - Neethi is a transitive dependency of the plugin. It should be
present. If not,
    there's most possibly an error in the POM files, which should be cured.

  - Axis is extremely sensitive with version numbers. Whether 2.0 is fine,
    depends clearly on the plugin version.

Jochen

--
My cats know that I am a loser who goes out for hunting every day
without ever returning as much as a single mouse. Fortunately, I've