If your project is set up correctly, calling site:deploy will upload the sites
to one location on a remote server. You must have that location configured in
your POM of course!
Just call mvn site:deploy from the root of the project.

On Wednesday 09 May 2007 22:27, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I need to generate the site with multimodule project. Requirement is to
> create site project at one place and deploy it to weblogic server.
>
> As of now each module is creating the site at it's target folder. Can we
> combine all the module and deploy it one place?
>
> Thanks
> Jaish

Roland Asmann

CFC Informationssysteme Entwicklungsgesellschaft m.b.H
Bäckerstrasse 1/2/7
A-1010 Wien
FN 266155f, Handelsgericht Wien

Tel.: +43/1/513 88 77 - 27