Hi Paul!

I took the source code from the cobertura subversion repository where this
is bug is already patched and made a new jar archive which can be downloaded
from :
http://www.softonaut.com/2007/05/12/maven-cobertura-plugin-version-21-and-the-100-line-and-branch-coverage-problem/

Until cobertura 1.9 will be released this interim solution works for me.

Best Regards
Mario Hochreiter