From: Graham Leggett [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2007 11:41 AM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: org.codehaus.mojo:dependency-maven-plugin takes precedence over
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-dependency-plugin

Hi all,

I have been trying to configure the execution of the
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-dependency-plugin when the
"dependency:unpack" goal is executed.

According to the stacktrace I get, maven is trying to invoke the
org.codehaus.mojo:dependency-maven-plugin instead - which has a
completely
different config syntax.

How does maven resolve the situation where two different plugins are
claiming the same namespace?

Regards,
Graham