Just to clarify, the txt and xml report files are written out to
./target/surefire-reports/.

SETH

On 5/14/07, Thorsten Heit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

> I am still blocked, does anyone have any more ideas on this? I am
> running with the latest version of maven 2.0.6.

The last time I used the surefire plugin for JUnit tests, it created a text and
a XML file for each executed test somewhere in the ./target subdirectory. The
text files contain the outputs from the unit tests, so if some of them fail on
your machine, you should control them to see why and/or where which tests fail.

HTH

Thorsten

SETH