Real quick, I'm building a RAR but I can't seem to get the plugin to include
my jar that contains the implementation.  Does the RAR plugin configuration
go into the same POM as my JAR pom file or as a separate file like building
an EAR or WAR?

i.e.

I have

project
  connector
    pom (jar)
  rar
    pom (rar with dependency on connector)

Is that wrong?  I tried putting the RAR section in the connector pom but
that doesn't include the generated jar file either.

Any help would be much appreciated!

-aps

--
"What lies behind us and what lies in front of us is of little concern to
what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson