Hi Averill,

What exactly do you mean by "append each jar"?  To what?  What outcome
are you looking for?

I think "(over)writing the jar file in the repository" is exactly what
is meant by "adding jar files to the local repository".  Maybe your
terminology is causing miscommunication.

The main point of putting .jar files in your local repository is to make
them available for Maven's dependency resolution mechanism - do you have
something else in mind?

Steve