On 16 May 07, at 6:22 AM 16 May 07, Arnaud HERITIER wrote:

Do you have the same for maven 1 ? ;-)

The maven one conversion tools could easily be plugged in as there are interfaces for:

- dependency extraction
- structure manipulation
- utility convertsion (m1 plugins/tasks/anything to m2)
- variants (multiple artifacts)

You grab all this crap and funnel it into a set of projects (can be a set of 1) and then it gets written out along with any repositories you need.

It only took me 80% of the way and the rest I had to do by hand but it still saved me a lot of time. I also had very specific requirements and I've really only ever used it on websphere projects and this big Ant build. Never used it for a Maven 1 build but someone can extend it.

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder and PMC Chair, Apache Maven