Hi Remy,

Actually, I had described the pmd, checkstyle, etc along with the qalab in
the reporting section.  I had no problem with pmd,checkstyle and other
reports. Only the QALab Main Report and QALab movers report were empty.

Your suggestion for the <profile> section, helped me in getting the QALab
movers report.  But still, the QALab main report is empty.  I had the
following error in the middle of running mvn site.

….
QALab ==> The file
D:\Maven2.0.5\cvs\CommonComponents3.15\target\simian-raw-repo
rt.xml cannot be accessed. SKIPPING....
----

This may be the reason for not getting the QALab Main Report In fact, I dont
have the simian-raw-report.xml.  I tried including the simian-report in the
reporting section of QALab plugin.  But no use.  Should I create the
simian-raw-report and if yes, how do I create it?

Thanks,
Suchitra