Hi,

I'm trying to write a MOJO as an extension of the "exec-maven-plugin", the
only purpose of it is to allow application specific parameter names in the
pom, instead of the various <argument> tags.

So, my project has the exec-maven-plugin as a <dependency>, and subclasses
one of the classes of the former
plugin (specifically, the ExecJavaMojo class). Code compiles and builds but
strangely, a default parameter value declared as such in the original MOJO:

/* @parameter expression="${exec.includeProjectDependencies}"
default-value="true"
*/
private boolean includeProjectDependencies;

has value *false* when it is evaluated in mysubclass!! No manipulations are
made on that field by the super class, it's only read in order to do
something or something else.

I can't really explain what happens, can someone give me a clue?

Thanks in advance,

--
Alessio Pace.