Hi,

I'm new to maven build. I'm trying to build a project using maven 2.0.4.

In my cvs I ROOT as well as BRANCH projects. I'm using ssh to connect to my CVS. Using my current connection settings I'm able to build projects from the root, but i don't know how to build a project from a branch.

I'm able to checkout the projects from branch using the cvs command CVS CO -r BRANCH_7_5 Test

After checkout i don't know how to set the scm for the Branch.

My scm settings for ROOT is as follows
<scm>
   <connection>scm:cvs:local:/var/lib/cvs/root:Common</connection>
<developerConnection>scm:cvs:ext:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/var/lib/cvs/root:Test</developerConnection>
   <tag>RELEASE_7_4_18RC6</tag>
</scm>

I'm using PUTTY as a ssh client with private key

Thanks for any help

Arun P Johny