I assume he meant CLDC (Connected Limited Device Configuration) aka
J2ME (Java 2 Mobile Edition).

I strongly agree with the other responses suggesting that you refactor
things rather proceeding with this approach!

Wayne

On 5/24/07, Thorsten Heit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

> The reason is CDC..

CDC = ?
(sorry, don't actually know what it is)

> There are some classes does not exist, so I have to
> implement them, however, to make sure I can run my applications on PC as
> well, I need same naming...extra method is for legacy reasons.

I'd think about refactoring/redesigning the corresponding classes in your
application that cause these special treatment...

Regards

Thorsten