Von: news [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von ossi petz
Gesendet: Freitag, 25. Mai 2007 10:37
An: users@maven.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: [M2] Site upload

hallo

did you try to issue the scp command with another client? (manually on
the command line).

does the 'permission denied' relate to the scp command login or to
filesystem permissions?

these is my config from pom.xml:

   <distributionManagement>
     <repository>
       <id>releases</id>
       <name>releases repository</name>
       <layout>default</layout>
       <uniqueVersion>false</uniqueVersion>
       <url>scp://hostname/folder/to/repos</url>
     </repository>

works fine :)