Hi Jo,

Thanks for replying.

I'm writing a simple mojo plugin. I want to retrieve all project
dependencies and "subdependencies" and display this list on my console. I
used:

@parameter expression="${project.dependencies}"
List dependencies;

which gives me a collection of "org.apache.maven.model.Dependency" objects.
I can't find any getter methods to retrieve subdependencies. Should I use
some artifact resolver?

Cheers,
flaubertg