I do what I can to test and provide useful feedback, but I'm generally using
Maven in the context of my own open source project (Tapestry) and so it is
difficult for me to stray beyond full releases to snapshots for more than a
quick check. I don't want to check in anything that depends on a snapshot
plugin, since my users are already frustrated enough with Maven (including a
gltich in my Maven archetype for Tapestry) ... they don't need any further
curveballs thrown at them.

On 5/28/07, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 5/28/07, Andreas Guther <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ...and when will be there a combination that does not require SNAPSHOT
> versions?

Of Surefire?  Did you and Howard see Brett's recent call to test
Surefire 2.3.1 in advance of a release?  Testing and reporting back on
that thread would be appreciated:

http://www.nabble.com/Please-test-Surefire-2.3.1-pre-release-t3809700s177.html

--
Wendy