What does your directory structure and pom files look like?

Maybe that will tell us something.

With regards,

Nick Stolwijk

Greg Davidson wrote:
1st time user....long time admirrer.

I created a mulitilevel project (parent project with 2 child projects). I
keep getting the following errrs no matter what I execute:
mvn install
mvn clean install
This project doesn't exist in any of our repositories. Like I said this is
very new to me, a consultant implemented mvn at our company and has since
left, now I'm the "da man"....and I know nothing. With a new project do I
need to "initialize / prime" the repository or something?

Thanks!!!!!

E:\Dev\HOSTAI~1>mvn install
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
Downloading:
http://myCompany.com/Maven2/repository/myCompany/hostAirlneSystem/hostAirlneSystemParent/1.0.0/hostAirlneSystemPa
rent-1.0.0.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository myCompany-repository (
http://myCompany.com/Maven2/repository)
Downloading:
http://myCompany.com/Maven2/snapshot/myCompany/hostAirlneSystem/hostAirlneSystemParent/1.0.0/hostAirlneSystemPare
nt-1.0.0.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository myCompany-snapshot (
http://myCompany.com/Maven2/snapshot)
Downloading:
http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven2/myCompany/hostAirlneSystem/hostAirlneSystemParent/1.0.0/hostAirlneS
ystemParent-1.0.0.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository central (
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
[INFO]
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: myCompany.hostAirlneSystem
ArtifactId: hostAirlneSystemParent
Version: 1.0.0

 myCompany.hostAirlneSystem:hostAirlneSystemParent:pom:1.0.0

from the specified remote repositories:
 myCompany-snapshot (http://myCompany.com/Maven2/snapshot),
 myCompany-repository (http://myCompany.com/Maven2/repository)

[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.reactor.MavenExecutionException: Cannot find parent:
myCompany.hostAirlneSystem:hostAirlneSystemParent for pr
oject: myCompany.hostAirlneSystem:hostAirlneSystemEJB:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.getProjects(DefaultMaven.java:365)
       at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:278)
NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
       at sun.reflect.Dele