Ok, thanks Peter and Jo for your responses they were
very helpful.

Kind Regards,
Robert

Den 2007-05-30 13:31:01 skrev Hayes, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Two ways :

Maven Plugin for Eclipse

Use the maven plugin for eclipse
(http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-eclipse-plugin/index.html), i.e.
mvn eclipse:eclipse.  This will generate (modify if already existing) a
.project and a .classpath file for your eclipse project or if you have a
multi-module build, it will repeat this process for each module.  The
key piece that you are looking for is that for multi-module projects, it
will create an eclipse project reference in the generated .classpath
file.

Eclipse Plugin for Maven

The m2eclipse plugin (http://m2eclipse.codehaus.org/) which is what you
are using is a dynamic classpath manager in that it reads your pom.xml
files for your projects and manages an eclipse classpath container which
reflects your maven dependencies.  As of version 0.0.10, the plugin will
automatically reference other projects in your eclipse workspace if
those projects (groupId, artifactId & versionId) are the same as one of
your dependencies.  This is a really nice feature though I have found
the plugin to be somewhat unstable when changing dependencies and / or
using inherited dependency management versioning.

For our projects, we have been using the Maven Plugin for Eclipse as it
"just works" though I am waiting to move to the m2eclipse plugin once it
improves stability and "just works" as its dynamic nature promises
easier use.